TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The itineraries displayed on our website are only sample itinerary which is subject to change until booked and paid for. The itineraries could be customized to suit your requirement and the itineraries published might undergo variations based on the valuable suggestions and comments given by our clients and also based on our own research.
2. The travel bookings could be initiated by the initial deposit payment as advised by our representatives, but if unable to utilize some service or some activity detailed in the itinerary a suitable alternatives would be devised where possible.
3. Cancellations of any kind are not encouraged and it will incur a cancellation fee as sited below.
a) For retail bookings spanning for a week the cancellation is free of cost for the first 48 hours
b) Then for the next 18 hours a cancellation fee of 50% of the package cost will be charged.
c) And beyond that the full amount will be forfeited as cancellation fee.
d) The cancellation policy for corporate bookings extending more than 21 days we charge a cancellation fee of 50% for the first week, i.e., if cancelled within the first 7 days.
e) Beyond that the full amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
f) Refunds will only be processed to the original mode of payment.
g) If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. No refund for no shows.
4. No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. Components of trips are weather dependent and Nuzhath Ideas cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.
5. If there is drastic changes from the price published, due to some unavoidable circumstance you have the right to cancel your booking and is entitled to full refund of the amount.
6. Tours require a minimum number of guests to operate. Minimum guest numbers differ between tours are subject to change at any time. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, guests will be offered an alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
7. If there is some change in the dates or itinerary as per the client’s requests we permit those changes on additional service fee. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability.
8. It is a mandate in the policy of the company to pay the full amount at least 15 days prior to your journey scheduled.
9. The itinerary is subjected to change in case of extreme weather conditions, natural disasters and conservation requirements.
10. The rates displayed on our website holds during the period starting from the 1st February 2015 till 30th April 2016. The rates are quoted in AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) and the prices can be subject to change at the discretion of Nuzhath Ideas.
11. The Nuzhath Ideas is an adventure travel provider where in passenger safety is our motto and we go out of the way to ensure all efforts to keep our clients out of harm’s way. In spite of all our earnest efforts to safeguard our passengers, adventure travel incurs a lot of risk and Nuzhath Ideas cannot be held liable in case of any damage, injury, or loss of any kind caused by or resulting from any act or omission by its employees, agents or contractors.
12. The pickup and drop timings and locations furnished on the itinerary are only tentative and is subject to change in case of unavoidable external factors such as road closures, traffic, adverse weather conditions and mechanical breakdown.
13. The Nuzhath Ideas has certain norms to ensure a secure travel for you and your family where in we strictly prevent children under 5 years to travel on any shared vehicle. Children from 12 months to 5 years can be accommodated only on a private vehicle basis. We will shuttle children under 12 months of age directly to our Heritage camp. Additional charges for late transfers may apply. Depending on age, children on tour may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety accredited seating. At all times, Nuzhath Ideas reserves the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns. With The Nuzhath Ideas Ieads you are in safe hands.
14. Children in between 3 and 10 years of age are entitled to certain discounts and those exceeding 10 years has to pay full adult fare
15. The Nuzhath Ideas cater to adventure tourists to quench their adrenalin rush and thus for your safety the travel demands a steady physical health and a reasonable level of fitness. The travelers should be in good health and free from potentially adverse medical conditions.
16. For safety reasons, it is recommended that pregnant women and guests with certain pre-existing health issues ensure that you reserve a private vehicle so that the nature of the excursion can be tamed. However, Nuzhath Ideas will not assume any responsibility to adverse health conditions as guests participate at their own risk. Pregnant guests within their third trimester will not be accepted due to health concerns.
17. Nuzhath Ideas take utmost pride in the hospitality and service we provide to our clients. We emphasis on delicious and satisfying meal and emphasis on fresh food wherever possible. We cater for vegetarian and gluten intolerance – please advice at time of booking.
18. Nuzhath Ideas follows a non-smoking policy inside our tour vehicles and the non-smoking policy includes conventional cigarettes as well as e-cigarettes.
19. The Law of the UAE prohibits the possession of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles and guests discovered carrying alcohol will be required to return to their pick-up point and their own expense and no refund of the tour will be offered.
20. A decent code of conduct is expected from the guests who are onboard and Nuzhath Ideas has the right to refuse to carry a guest whose behavior is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group.
21. By travelling with Nuzhath Ideas, you agree to accept the authority of the guide and accept their decisions. Our staffs are entitled to a safe working environment and our guests to a great experience. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behavior may result in removal from the trip. If a guide requires a guest to leave the trip, no refunds will be given and that guest will be responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements from that point.